Monday, June 18, 2012

Doghouse Poetry Launches



On Wednesday 20 June 2012 DOGHOUSE BOOKS invite you to the launch of Outward and Return by Greagoir O'Duill to be launched by Jack Harte, writer at the Irish Writers Centre, 19 Parnell Square North, Dublin 1 at 7.30pm. Admission: free. All welcome.

I hope to make this launch by my fellow Doghouse author! We published a poem by Greagoir in Boyne Berries a few issues ago and he attended the launch and read.


And then  on  Friday 22 June 2012 DOGHOUSE BOOKS invite you to the launch of Slow Mysteries by Monica Corish to be launched by Brian Leyden, author at the Yeats Building, Sligo at 7.30pm. Admission: free. All welcome.

I would love to be able to go down for this but I'm afraid I won't be able to. Brian Leydon read an impressive poem as a tribute to W. B. Yeats at the official launch of Yeats Day at Drumcliff. And of course to have a launch in the Yeats building is very special for a poet.

No comments: